Hi

I am going to make a virtual tour for my IST project at school. I am thinking perhaps an interactive cutscene of a guy skydiving, with ambient sounds.

Does anyone know any good virtual tour software to use, which is very detailed and easy to use, as well as free?

Thankyou in advance

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi

Thanks, I'll check the link out. As to your insinuation of searching virtual tour software being easy, I was merely asking whether anyone knew any good ones for my task in particular, as there are heaps out there.

But okay, next time I'll check out the tech guy forum. People there seem more friendly and less sarcastic.

Hi

Thanks, I'll check the link out. As to your insinuation of searching virtual tour software being easy, I was merely asking whether anyone knew any good ones for my task in particular, as there are heaps out there.

But okay, next time I'll check out the tech guy forum. People there seem more friendly and less sarcastic.

don't base you opinion of this forum on my answer as there a re a lot of good people here ,that are not as moody and picky as I ,lol

for me ,i was just adding a google search to help you ,as a lot of people come here and to other help sites with out even looking on google ,had you mentioned you did a google search. i likely would have not even replied to you thread ,, Good day and good luck ,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.