I need this to work with my Huawei modem
I have Win Vista 32 bit

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Do you have a model number for your modem?

Fwt2288
pls

Took a while, but finally found the help you're after. DL the attached document. Is actually a archived file with a document layer - to extract the drivers (using WinRar), drag-drop file onto WinRar icon/shortcut and extract contents. Either that or open the file in Word and double-click on the rar/zip file image next to the following text on page 2:

Drivers.rar contains FWT Driver files.

If you follow instruction in Doc, you should be right. Apartently there was a delay in getting Vista drivers rolled out for your model, as the chipset designers (Texas Instruments) didn't supply Huawei with Vista drivers for said chipset, which meant they had to build their own... always more time consuming :)

Hope that helps anyhow

thanks a lot

Send me a download for TUSB3410 windows 7

COULD SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE TUSB3410 windows 7 DRIVER?

I have a similar problem. I upgraded my system from XP to Win7 and my Huawei ets 2558 wont connect to the Internet again. The USB model is TIUSB3410.

Can somebody in the house revisit this issue please? I am in a fix, and need the Win7 compatible driver for my huawei ets 2558 phone modem. My systems is PIV desk top PC.

Thanks

Joe

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.