I played with registry long ago and would not like to mess up with it (since I'm no longer as expert as I used to be:) ) help me colleagues to add comodo internet security to make it start with windows. I checked configuration and I don't see the option as Comodo user guide says.
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Go to Miscellaneous and check the diagnostics. If that turns up nothing, try a re-install.

Are there any entries for Comodo listed in the System Configuration panel (msconfig)??

Just make sure is not disabled first before doing anything else

Also, may need to go into Comodo's Program folder and set cfp.exe to run as Admin via properties window

Ok,
I did configuration and it found some problems and fixed them. I ran again and it found none. Now my Question is, does it run as normal process or as service?

Service

Service

Sorry Crunchie, but WRONG.

In MSConfig, the only entry under the services tab, is for Comodo is a helper service (at least in Vista/Win7)

In Task Manager, the critical entry is under the Processes tab. Not that either matters if you can't get running

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.