I read good comments about Registry Mechanic and downloaded it but have not used it. I'm barely learning a few things (mostly around here) to kind of wing it with my machine and survive online with all the assault of viruses and horrible-ware trying to invade my poor compu. I would like to aske if Registry Mechanic would be helpful for someone like me? What exactly does it do? Can I get some practical information on how to use it?
Thank you as always! :)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I read good comments about Registry Mechanic and downloaded it but have not used it. I'm barely learning a few things (mostly around here) to kind of wing it with my machine and survive online with all the assault of viruses and horrible-ware trying to invade my poor compu. I would like to aske if Registry Mechanic would be helpful for someone like me? What exactly does it do? Can I get some practical information on how to use it?

it does exactly as it says on the tin (lol). registry mechanic deletes and repairs registry entries and redundant dlls. do exactly as is stated in the program and you cant go wrong. im running system mechanic which is virtually the same thing.
hope this helps:)

Registry Mechanic is brainlessly simple. If you know how to click a mouse button, you are all set :). Too bad you already bought it - I was going to share a "secret" discount link with you - http://www.deprice.com/registrymechanic.htm

Thank you guys! These kinds of things are a little scary for someone who doesn't know too much. That's why I ask questions before I cause a disaster. :o
Take care!

to help with you problems with spyware/viruses/ trojans and all those other nastes check the like in my signature ,spyware tool .look for blockers and removers ,spybot,and AD-aware ,for removers ,Ie-Spyad and spywareblaster and spywareblocker for blockers .and much much more

Thank you all! I have received more help from this forum than from my local tech. I am very grateful that all of you are out there. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.