Here is a tips to get commercial software for free in the legal way. Not the rapidshare.
Just found an awesome website, they provides one software for free everyday. Most of them are very useful, free is the most attractive thing I think.
Here is the link to the website: Giveawayoftheday.com

What's more, usually the publisher will offer discount for the users from Giveawayoftheday.com, for example, today they giveaway the PDF to PowerPoint Converter, and the publisher released a charming discount for some of their products.

Awesome, isn't it?
So I can't wait to share it here.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

i Would also like you all to check this site; http://www.techsupportalert.com/
I have been downloading excellent freware from them for at least two years, and 90% has been good.

Member Avatar for kiamzattu

Even I used to download from GAOTD.

Most of them are very useful

Are you sure about it? Back when I used to download most of them were of no use for an average computer user. And did you check out the comments section in GAOTD. Some not so useful softwares would be priced like $48-$50 and there would be many people doubting if its really worth it(including myself)

i Would also like you all to check this site; http://www.techsupportalert.com/

TFS. I've to check it out surely

Another such freeware site is majorgeeks/.It also has some cool freewares

Another such freeware site is majorgeeks/.It also has some cool freewares

Yes, I'll make a correction, not most of them are useful. Sometimes, the software provided by GOTD are crappy. The point is, they are free.

Majorgeeks is one of my favorite! Very cool, the forum is also awesome. Your computer has problems, you post on it, soon somebody will solve for you. :twisted:

Any other website that we can find useful freeware? Let's share here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.