Due to bad sectors or many other problems i have lost my important data, is there any way to recover this ..... with out losing of some part of the data?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Can you still boot into windows or does you PC fail to boot?

hi, i think a really good recovery program is needed for recovering data in corrupt sectors/clusters, spinrite recovers the data and marks sectors so no data will be wrtten to them ,it depending on hdd size it can take days to run it fully ,it boots to the cd [worth it cost ] ,so windows isn't running .http://www.grc.com/spinrite.htm

You can also try this;

Remove the drive from the PC.
If you have another working PC or can temporarily borrow one, slave the drive and recover your data.

Due to bad sectors or many other problems i have lost my important data

free and basic file recovery tools are not going to be of much help with recovering files from bad /damaged sectors.!!just my opinion

Get other primary hard disc, put that on slave and find some recovery program and recover it

Get other primary hard disc, put that on slave and find some recovery program and recover it

stop replying with useless information ,just to post you signature spam,get a life

I agree that a good software is required even if it is not "bad sectors" but "many other problems" good software is necessary.
"Due to bad sectors or many other problems i have lost my important data,"
I have successful used and have read that "Recuva" is a good, free software. I am sure that the one you have suggested is much better and therefore, worth the cost. As the OP stated it is "important data".

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.