I have a problem on monitor crash each time I starting to play FM 2010, and the problems report: BCCode: 10000050 BCP1: E2600004 BCP2: 00000001 BCP3:F7078D2E BCP4: 00000001 OSVer5_1_2600 SP2_0 Product 256_1.
How to solve this problem ?
Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Part of your problem (50) seems to be related to memory, maybe RAM or video memory, How much RAM do you have, in how many sticks? What video card are you running? Are either new? How long has this been happening?
If you have a video card, remove it and plug your monitor into the motherboard socket. It will probably be very slow but see if it still crashes. If you have two or more RAM chips, remove one and check problem, if still there swap chips and slots.
If none of this helps, post back with a lot more information about your PC and OS.

What is ur system configuration...
Does it just crashes when u run FM2010???

Suggested config for FM2010 is:
Intel CPU - Pentium 4 3.0GHz
AMD CPU - Athlon 64 4000+
Nvidia Graphics Card - Geforce 7600 GT 256MB
ATI & Intel Graphics Card - Radeon X1800 Series 256MB
RAM - 1.5 GB
Hard Disk Space - 2.5 GB
Direct X - 9

now ,wait for the the first poster to respond with at least something relevant to his problem before posting again, as second poster is just signature spam!, so we are likely just being set to waste some more of our time ,and im getting sick of it myself !

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.