hi
I´m all new here and I don´t know any better than just to start with my problems.
I´m having browser problems. I use Firefox (but the prob is the same IE) and it won´t show ex. youtube proberly. The movies are the worst problem. One moment everything seames to work, only to to stop the next moment. Sometimes going to a new site is not succesful, then after refreshing (maybe several times) the site suddenly appears. Sometimes a page loads with no images, banners or nothing, only text.
I´ve tried many things. Turning off firewall, updating everything I could think of, reinstalling, new browser (Google Chrome) with succes. IN SHORT: PC seems to work fine, movies and images, banners and such very unstabil. What can a man do?
PS: Everything used to work fast and good. No problems.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hi again.
Just talked the company that delivers the connection and they said it might be a routerproblem. I turned off the router for 30 secs, turned it on again everything is now working perfect!

hi again.
Just talked the company that delivers the connection and they said it might be a routerproblem. I turned off the router for 30 secs, turned it on again everything is now working perfect!

If you're sure that corrected your issue, mark your thread as solved.
Glad to hear you got it sorted with minimal effort.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.