I was trying to play around deleting the ones in the bar that I do not care for, and went to "Tools/Favorite Bar, and clicked on it. I thought it would give me a warning first, since I have IE8/Vista Premium, but the whole bar has disappeared, and they did not go to the Bin, I found them at the bottom of the Favorite Lists. I would prefer to replace the Favorite Bar, the way I had it to begin with.

Please, be very explicit, very new at all of this. My thanks to you,

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Simply redo what you did to make it go away. Click Tools> Toolbars > Favorites Bar; this will put a check beside it and the toolbar will display again. Right click on the individual items to get a menu which will let you delete them.

My favourite bar is google toolbar and ant toolbar. I like those toolbar because of I am using daily those toolbar. Ant toolbar is to download the video from any page of part.

My favourite bar is google toolbar and ant toolbar. I like those toolbar because of I am using daily those toolbar. Ant toolbar is to download the video from any page of part.

And your point is?
What does your favorite bar have to do with the OP's issue.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.