Hello !
to all viewer, Please solve my hot issue that is my word file is corrupt, when i open word (*.doc) file then display Convert text option and not display my text data only show garbage style.
How i can recovery or repair word file please Urgent Help required.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I faced this problem before. i did some work for it. and i got help.
1. you can recover your system before your problem occurred
2. you can use another version of office. good work if you use lower version.

Hello !
to all viewer, Please solve my hot issue that is my word file is corrupt, when i open word (*.doc) file then display Convert text option and not display my text data only show garbage style.
How i can recovery or repair word file please Urgent Help required.

i can not open some files in my email

Salam Abu Taher & all Friends,

i use upgrade version of MS office but not solve my issue and i also use Word Data recovery demo Software but not show my data in word and excel file.........
Any one send link or exe file of free ware or license version of Word Data Recovery software.....
Thanks.

Try this one..
Download the alternative Office for files..
Download OpenOffice at http://openoffice.org
Then install it to your Computer.
*Dont worry it is spywarefree
After installing it to you're computer, try opening your File with (.doc).
If it opens..I suggest you to change your Microsoft Office with Open Office instead..

Please raise my Reputation if this works...
Gudluck!

try it with lower version. and you can go back last ......(system recover). or you can do what tell at last post.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.