Hello

i want 2 install 003 in win 7 which i have office 07 is trail version ....if its possibele 2 install and reinstall another office 07 which i have .

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hello

i want 2 install 003 in win 7 which i have office 07 is trail version ....if its possibele 2 install and reinstall another office 07 which i have .

I can only assume that you want to install two versions of Office 2003 and keep the trial version of 2007!
I have not tried it but you should not have any problems installing 2003 (after 2007) if you set your own location and name for the setup. That is, when asked where you want to install it will suggest C:\program files\office. If you have another drive or partition just change the "C" to the letter of that drive. If you only have one drive/partition, open C, right click, click "new" click "Folder" type "Office' without the " " start the Office installation and when asked where to install type C:\Office. If when you start the installation it asks you if you want to uninstall, modify, update your other Office installation, just click "NO"
I reiterate, you should not have any problems but if you do you will be no worse off, it will either let you do it or it will not allow you to install two versions at once.

Well your question isn't every clear to me. However I will answer all the scenarios.

Yes, you can uninstall office 2007 and install office 2003 on win 7
Yes, you can have office 2007 and office 2003 installed at the same time on the same hard drive.
Yes, you can install office 2003 and later uninstall office 2003 and than install office 2007 again.

Basically what ever you do, Microsoft office 03 and 07 are going to work on windows 7.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.