Member Avatar for Eric^^

Hi all
i got a problem if i start .exe files then comes the open whit a probram and i chose the .exe file then comes a error
does anyone know what did i do wrong or how to fix this plz
sorry for me english i am from estonia

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi,
We won't worry about your English only your description of your problem.
Are you saying, When you (left) click on a program a window open asking you what program you want to use to open it with and when you select from the list you get an error message?
If this is correct please post back with information about you computer, your OS (SP?) and what program you try to open, what options it gives you, what you select and what is the error message.
With that information (even in broken English) someone will try and assist you.

Member Avatar for Eric^^

Hi,
We won't worry about your English only your description of your problem.
Are you saying, When you (left) click on a program a window open asking you what program you want to use to open it with and when you select from the list you get an error message?
If this is correct please post back with information about you computer, your OS (SP?) and what program you try to open, what options it gives you, what you select and what is the error message.
With that information (even in broken English) someone will try and assist you.

All probrams what i try to open then comes the same thing :D what is OS? and if i click (right) then the first option is read

Hi again,
OS is operating system, I see you are running Vista is it up-to-date with the service pack?
What options do you get with a left click?
What is the error message you get?

Member Avatar for Eric^^

Hi again,
OS is operating system, I see you are running Vista is it up-to-date with the service pack?
What options do you get with a left click?
What is the error message you get?

I got service pack 2
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7200 2.53GHz 2.54GHz is this the OS?
if i left click on the icon what i want the comes to the top locate the .exe file and if i find the .exe file and click on it then some files work bot some dont like games if i locate the .exe then come the error i says like it cant find the .exe and the other files and if i want to like do the disk clean up then it says windows could not find disk clean up probram is broken or missing and there where is the start bar there is Explorer.EXE i realy cant understand that :(

Sorry mate,
I can not understand what you are trying to say.

got service pack 2
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7200 2.53GHz 2.54GHz is this the OS?

Your OS (Operating system) is Vista (*) with service pack 2
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7200 2.53GHz 2.54GHz is part of the information about your computer and all we need for now.

if i left click on the icon what i want the comes to the top locate the .exe file

Please try to explain this a bit more.

if i locate the .exe then come the error i says like it cant find the .exe

Can you type, word for word, what the error message is.

if i want to like do the disk clean up then it says windows could not find disk clean up probram is broken or missing and there where is the start bar there is Explorer.EXE

I have no idea about this part

Member Avatar for Eric^^

Sorry mate,
I can not understand what you are trying to say.

Your OS (Operating system) is Vista (*) with service pack 2
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7200 2.53GHz 2.54GHz is part of the information about your computer and all we need for now.

Please try to explain this a bit more.

Can you type, word for word, what the error message is.

I have no idea about this part

It is a bit hard beacause me computer is in estonia do u have msn? i want to show u what me computer does my msn (messager) is eric.595@hotmail.com plz add me

Member Avatar for Eric^^

If i want to do the disk clean up i click on it then comes the error named Explorer.EXE and that says: Windows cant find disk clean up. Probram file may be broken or deleted from your computer. Disk clean up for re-install run Windows install probram.
that says every system files what i want to open. Now if i want to run any game like DIRT 2 then left double click on it then comes the open whit a probram
file:dirt2.exe i get if from me desktop now it says: thread : 00 (00 = main, 01 = sub

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.