I have actually dlownloaded some alienskins and wares from site, therefore later the control panel never worked. everything was enlarged to the absurd extend. Needed help but no one to turn to. I tried my might to see if there is other websites available but encountered here this site. Anyone can help me. Thanks a million. *Window 7 is lame.....haha

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I have actually dlownloaded some alienskins and wares from site,

I have no idea what you are talking about.

therefore later the control panel never worked. everything was enlarged to the absurd extend.

You mean the fonts on your display screen are too large?

Needed help but no one to turn to.

Need help doing what? You have not asked any questions yet.

*Window 7 is lame.....haha

Naw. You just don't know how to use it.

I would think the OP meant "Warez" :). Self inflicted wound, if thats the case :D.

I would think the OP meant "Warez" :). Self inflicted wound, if thats the case :D.

Precisely. I downloaded too many skins for window media player and that has changed my OP system to VISTA from window 7 starter. It has the SYSTEM FILE ERROR 65535.

What should I do? Bring to the manufacturer to reinstall back the previous status .

I am checking if there is any alternatives here from different sites before I send in for repair. I should have got the XP version for my com, but like the HP mini designer look from STUDIO TORD BOONTJIE...

Thanks for your comments if any.

Settle your problems first. CRUNCHIE is the best !!! Thx anyway.

Precisely. I downloaded too many skins for window media player and that has changed my OP system to VISTA from window 7 starter. .

Vista looking maybe ,but it did not ,could not, change your win7 stater to Vista .
when you bought the laptop you should have created recovery disk ,but would have likely needed a usb dvd drive to do so ,maybe a local repair shop cold repair it ,or maybe you could do a system restore back to the date you bought it ! before you loaded to many skins, just a note 1 skin of any kind is to many ,my opinion
how to do a system restore.
http://www.technospot.net/blogs/how-to-do-a-system-restore-in-windows-vista-and-windows-7http://www.technospot.net/blogs/how-to-do-a-system-restore-in-windows-vista-and-windows-7/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.