Does anyone know of a patch for a Compaq 12XL300B laptop so a Dell 926 printer will function?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Does anyone know of a patch for a Compaq 12XL300B laptop so a Dell 926 printer will function?

did you install drivers for it ,what error messaged if any do you get telling you ,you need a patch

did you install drivers for it ,what error messaged if any do you get telling you ,you need a patch

First Thank You for taking the time to answer my thread. I ran disk and upon completion, pop up will not operate with ME need to have Microsoft 2000 but prefers XP. I was just hopeing there was a patch instead of haveing to buy a new program. I really hope you have the answer.

First Thank You for taking the time to answer my thread. I ran disk and upon completion, pop up will not operate with ME need to have Microsoft 2000 but prefers XP. I was just hopeing there was a patch instead of haveing to buy a new program. I really hope you have the answer.

what windows version are you using

what windows version are you using

Compaq Presario
intel celeron
12XL300B

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.