I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop that i have had for about 8 months... Very embarassed to admit this I punched it last night joking around right where the (jkliop) keys are and after that I played on for a while longer and went to bed and when I woke up it was froze on 0328 system time and it was actually 0900 am. I have restarted the computer several times and everytime after about 20 minutes it will just freeze up where you can't click on anything... the cursor still moves around but you just can't open an application that's open or open the start menu... I am completely lost of what it can be. If you can help PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop that i have had for about 8 months... Very embarassed to admit this I punched it last night joking around right where the (jkliop) keys are and after that I played on for a while longer and went to bed and when I woke up it was froze on 0328 system time and it was actually 0900 am. I have restarted the computer several times and everytime after about 20 minutes it will just freeze up where you can't click on anything... the cursor still moves around but you just can't open an application that's open or open the start menu... I am completely lost of what it can be. If you can help PLEASE HELP ME!!!

It should be in warranty stiill. Don't tell them you punched it. Have you used system restore. Call Toshiba customer support for warranty information

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.