Help me. Heres the problem: Everytime I click on a link after I googled something, I will get redirected to some random website. One website has a green globe icon to the left of the address bar.
And when I'm on the computer now, my computer is super laggy. I'm thinking It's because of the redirecting problem. Causing my internet to be slow. My internet was originally very fast. I've ran malwarebytes anti malware full scan with updated versions, hasn't found anything. I can't access my windows live onecare security either so I can't access my security. PLEASE HELP ME. THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN ON FOR 2 WEEKS.:icon_cry::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

try to restart your computer in safe mode and ran malware bytes..check if it will help or try going to command prompt then type: cd windows\system32\drivers\etc
then at this folder rename the hosts file to something else like h.txt type: ren hosts h.txt..check if it will normally..

try to restart your computer in safe mode and ran malware bytes..check if it will help or try going to command prompt then type: cd windows\system32\drivers\etc
then at this folder rename the hosts file to something else like h.txt type: ren hosts h.txt..check if it will normally..

okay i ran malwarebytes updated version full scan in safe mode. Didn't get anything. Command Prompt"Cd windows\system32\drivers\etc" is not a command prompt because when i type it in it says cannot be specified or something. I use windows xp.

okay, to use that command prompt... go to start->run-> then at run window type-> "cmd" without quotes.. then command prompt window will open.. type-> cd\ to go to c:\ directory then follow instruction at post #2
here's a screen shot of that command prompt..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.