I've been having some problems with my Outlook Express, it started with receiving mail, but now I can't send mail. Every time I try to send an email I get the following message:

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'omited@cwnet.com'. Subject 'omited', Account: 'mail.cwnet.com', Server: 'mail.cwnet.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 relay not permitted', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

(The omitons are mine in the above text). This happens with any address now. Can someone please help me with this? I can get around this by using Thunderbird, but it sure would be nice to figure out what in blazes is happening to the OE. Thanks...dcc

I could try and guess, but try this. Be next to your computer and phone your ISP helpline, they are pretty helpful guys these days as they have realised they have to provide a reasonable service to get the custom. I reckon there is a good chance they can sort you out.
Woodienow :idea:

Actually, I did that first, and was told to disable my AVG av, I couldn't see doing this and go on line unprotected so I went on in search of an other answer, as it turns out they were referring to the email scan portion of the AVG. I disabled it and so far every thing is working fine, but then again every thing that was going wrong last night disappeared this morning before I did anything! I'm still leaning towards an exorcisim.

who can i give random password via email

how can i give random password for many people? tell me is there any function that assign random password?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.