My laptop's Nvedia Graphics Card had crashed.....i had given it for rearing without my harddsik.....
The laptop was repaired and the nvedia graphic chip was replaced, it was checked and verified with another hard disk that belonged to my repairer.....it was working then
after i put my original hard disk it didnt boot....
the current scenario is that it just shows a blinking cursor after the first screen.....
ps.
i was using my hard disk as an external harddsik with the sata adapter during the time when my laptop was under repair.
kindly suggest me a way to get this fixed
i have done various scans on my harddsik with various antivirus softwares but in vain...
plz sujjest....
thnks
gt it repaired
the technician repaired it using his own hard disk
my
shows only first screen
den get logo screen with blinkin cursor

i was using internal harddisk as eternal drive

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

take it to repair and this with the hdd in it

My laptop's Nvedia Graphics Card had crashed.....i had given it for rearing without my harddsik.....
The laptop was repaired and the nvedia graphic chip was replaced, it was checked and verified with another hard disk that belonged to my repairer.....it was working then
after i put my original hard disk it didnt boot....
the current scenario is that it just shows a blinking cursor after the first screen.....
ps.
i was using my hard disk as an external harddsik with the sata adapter during the time when my laptop was under repair.
kindly suggest me a way to get this fixed
i have done various scans on my harddsik with various antivirus softwares but in vain...
plz sujjest....
thnks
gt it repaired
the technician repaired it using his own hard disk
my
shows only first screen
den get logo screen with blinkin cursor

i was using internal harddisk as eternal drive

just set the jumpers to the ight slot to short-circuit and to use it as an external hard disk. follow the instructions written on the hard disc itself that which pair you have to short.

Just set the jumper.

Look on the HDD, some pictures have been drawn like the attachments. If you are using it as master drive( I mean to say if operating system is in the external hard disc) the put the slot like master's picture other wise do it as slave.

REF: Back cover on the HDD

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.