hey i am having the same problem with my p.c.
non of my internet browsers are loading the pages (they just load forever) but if i click on hot mail sign in like it loads that but nothing else, and msn just tells me that there is something wrong with the key ports.
did u end up finding a fix for this or did u have to get someone to fix it for you??

Sounds like limewire has taken over your internet. I would suggest reconfiguring all of your internet settings weather it's manually or via wizard then under the new settings don't let limewire connect to the internet.

i am having the same problem. all my internet browsers just load forever, and msn says key ports has an error. did anyone find a solution to the problem??

what does it says? what do you mean, you fail to view all websites or there are particular websites that you can't view...

what does it says? what do you mean, you fail to view all websites or there are particular websites that you can't view...

they just had the loading bar loading forever and said waiting for (whatever site it was) to respond.
but having the random computer i have it has just stated working again for some random reason. everything that wasn't working now is so yeah. very odd but thankful that it fixed itself. if anyone has the problem then mine just fix itself with time. so idk what else you can do except wait.
i did delete lime wire tho and then it wasn't working strait after it but it now is so idk if that had any affect on it. i will re install lime wire and post what happens when i do. if it stops working again or what.

I have the same problem on my XP(Counter strike is working, but pages don't load), but my W7 is working perfectly...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.