I got a new burner & i installed the neroplayer with it ...everything was working fine before & after i installed it...but i didn't like the fact that the nero player took over all my media files & i couldn't import them into certain programs...So what i did was uninstalled the nero player but the files didn't go back to normal so i uninstalled my update for windoes media player & redid it hopping that it would put my media files back to normal which it did but now i have no sound at all on my computer unless i go into yahoo chat the sound will work in there & my windows media player will work but as soon as i close the yahoo the sound of my music stops but the player is still going but no sound....any idea's on how to get it back to normal....

Problem solved...I frigged around with the volume controls & resew my web settings in the internet explorer & it works again....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.