Member Avatar for rnyamonga

Hi guys,
am managing a small office network and i would like to know if there's a way to install a software from my computer to all other computers in the networ, and if i can manage each individually and remotely.
Any suggestion is welcome!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

There are many methods to do both. Can you give more information such as price range, reboot requirements and so on so we can give better suggestions that might help rather than thing's I am sure you've seen in google (if you did not know what to google "Mass App Deployment" turns up quite a few good results. As for remote control theres logmein teamviwer vnc, rdp, and so on.

by small office...how many workstations are you talking about??

Member Avatar for rnyamonga

hey petraarkanian, I've just Googled that and it's come up with quite impressive stuff. Actually i didn't know what to Google, Thanks a lot man!

your welcome. post more information on what you are looking for if that return's stuff that doesn't exactly fit your needs and perhaps someone will have a few more specific suggestions.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.