To run SpywareBlaster 4.2 (Free Edition), apparently every time I boot up I have to manually launch it and then click Enable All Protection, right? Even then I don't see it in Windows Task Manager (under either the Applications or Processes tabs), or in the Windows Taskbar Notification Area. What gives?

To run SpywareBlaster 4.2 (Free Edition), apparently every time I boot up I have to manually launch it and then click Enable All Protection, right? Even then I don't see it in Windows Task Manager (under either the Applications or Processes tabs), or in the Windows Taskbar Notification Area. What gives?

hi, not how spywareblaster works ,it does not run in real time ,,it adds known bad websites to IE and Firefox's restricted sites[ in the security tab of ie and firefox you will see these sites listed ] so that the browser doesn't redirect ie or firefox to that site.
unless you pay for it you need to manually launch it only to do the updates ,i do mine weekly at best

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.