Hey,
I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium,but the Media Player is loading slowly,skipping on songs,won't play music that's in my libraray,and also when I ripped music from a cd it played as long as the disc was in.It freezes everything that I'm doing when I try to close it out...I've disabled the enhancements. I get a red circle with an x,I received an error message C00D11B1,all of my sound devices are working properly.I can watch videos from websites,and from my camera it play with no prob;em...even when I put a video from my camera on my laptop it played fine,it's the music.I looked for updates for my sound devices,and they were fine...*Please help me* I'm getting frustrated. Any ideas are welcomed...Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Is your problem related only to Windows Media Player? Do you have any issues with other problems?
I would recommend VLC media player as it requires no codecs, it is very stable, it is free and it is updated frequently.

Is your problem related only to Windows Media Player? Do you have any issues with other problems?
I would recommend VLC media player as it requires no codecs, it is very stable, it is free and it is updated frequently.

Yes,it's only Windows Media Player,I have Quicktime installed...however it's only useful if you have internet connection. Thanks,for your response...I really want to know what could be causing thgis problem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.