i created a bootable cd using Nero 7. but i cant get the applications on the cd to run after booting up. is there somethin im missing out?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hi,you use the word the applications meaning more than one ,please supply more info on what applications and how many,and explain "but i cant get the applications on the cd to run after booting up" do mean after putting the cd in drive or putting cd in drive and rebooting the computer to the cd

hi,you use the word the applications meaning more than one ,please supply more info on what applications and how many,and explain "but i cant get the applications on the cd to run after booting up" do mean after putting the cd in drive or putting cd in drive and rebooting the computer to the cd

there is a create bootable disk feature on nero 7. i was able to create a bootable disk but i cant seem to get the applications such as antivirus to run from the cd. some help please.......

Was it a bootable iso with apps in it that you burned? If so, you just burn that image.
Or was it a collection of apps that you put together into a bootable cd format?

I agree with gerbil. one thing if you run this cd normally then it show your application?

i agree to agree !with you both .
poster can't simply create a bootable cd and copy program executibles to it and expext them to run with out thre being a bach file of sorts to tell the exe wht to do,i use to created my own bootable disk with 5 or 6 programs on it a few yrs back with a thrd pard program but the programs name excapes me now ,was kind of neat actually i still have one here somewhere ,must did it out and find the name of the software maybe .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.