Hello,

I'm just a beginner, but I believe I have a problem. every time I start up my PC or reboot it, I got the message of KB9908 is installing. I want to get ride of this but I don't know how, it's really annoying.
uninstalling doesn't help, and neither does a CCleaner......
please can some-one help
Thanks!!

Salem commented: Now why do you suppose a question about reg cleaners has a spam link to - wait for it - you guessed it! - reg cleaners! -4

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

What is that KB9908?

Yes you should use it, i am also using Registry Cleaner but i don't feel any change in my PC.

Yes you should use it, i am also using Registry Cleaner but i don't feel any change in my PC.

Oh sure, that makes a lot of sense. Recommend that someone should definitely use a product that you are currently seeing no benefit from at all.

What is that KB9908?

commented: more stupid 1-post sig-spam -4

signature linkers ,all of them , original poster included

Hello,

I'm just a beginner, but I believe I have a problem. every time I start up my PC or reboot it, I got the message of KB9908 is installing. I want to get ride of this but I don't know how, it's really annoying.
uninstalling doesn't help, and neither does a CCleaner......
please can some-one help
Thanks!!

ANYONE WHO USES A REGISTRY CLEANER RUNS THE RISK OF TURNING THEIR PC INTO A DOORSTOP. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Please take a screenshot of the problem and we will try to help. No screenshot = no help :).

I like living in a country where Google works.

commented: ROFLMAO +20

I like living in a country where Google works.

a lot of times when i search google there are hits that brings me to a daniweb thread ,this is when and why poster tag old threads ,{because they don't take the time to figure out how to start there own,Daniweb need to take some time and close these old threads }so that how some people get here ,but posters in this tread are here only to post the link in there signature ,at least 3 posters in this thread alone,it is ruining the forum and the other forum i frequent'
OP is asking if he should use a registry cleaner ,and has a link to one in his signature ,if they we asking should i use this cleaner the link would/should have be in the body of the post!so they know what they are doing and will likely never return to this thread !the end

What is that KB9908?

a google search shows it may be there keyboard ,

Um, caper... my post was only to point out to a couple of folk that a search quickly showed what KB9908 was. To ask such a question and perhaps wait a day for a reply, well... it's not really speedy help.
Your point re the links they post as signatures was apt. I really like the riposte by Ezzaral. Ties in neatly with what you say. It is so hard to separate money matters from life...... this site is copping too many posts that are thinly veiled advertisements. Ah, the web.... so versatile.
Cheers.

I don't know what all of you are talking about. I've used ccleaner successfully for a while, and it's always helped.

Using it to clean your tractors, are you?

commented: :) +10

Using it to clean your tractors, are you?

using the carburetor Cleaner version .lol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.