Hey guys, i got the weirdest driver problem, First of is my MBOX2 Pro Tools LE install, the first few times i tried to install the program, it would install the software but with out the drivers for the MBOX2, On the third re-install, it installed the lot, but the problem, that i was getting, is that when i inserted the MBOX2 through, usb my Vista Laptop doesn.t recognise the hardware, Looks for drivers and no luck, I tried Contacting support at digidesign, and they where no help, this hassle went on for a few days, and then all of a suddenm BAM it somehow fixed itself, BUt then i installed AVG 8 Anti-virus, and the firewall, won't start, error returning, something about the driver, won't load,
And then i try to install my M-AUDIO MIDI keyboard, USB plug and play it suppose to be, And once again, The install went just fine, But when i disconnect it and plug it back in i get the driver not found once again, So if anyone knows what this problem is or can help in any way, it would be very much appreciated thank you.

I am not going to claim that I truly understand your weird driver day. I stumbled across this site trying to solve my own weird driver problem on my adored Vista laptop. I ask Google a LOT of questions. I don't know if search engines have improved that much or I forgot to think reformatting my hard drive.

Too many weird driver moments and I Googled my way here with my Controller that was on on long bus and the driver just quit. I see this yellow sign with a Code 39 (I think) driver that was corrupted or missing. Things aren't necessarily what they appear in Microsoftworld.

Within a few posts, problem the real issue solved. You wouldn't believe how many sites I went through to find the real culprit, the registry. This is where it gets totally weird. Deviant Art has a zillion OS Customization items. I liked the folders. I have no idea what or where the pretty bright aqua started out, but ended up my Archive file. Downloads started doing a disappearing act, but suddenly I would have two Download folders. I turned on Photoshop. It went down over a missing license.

I have no idea what or where the pretty bright aqua started out, but ended up my Archive file. Apparently the system knew and so did uTorrent. I changed the setting to Archive and uTorrent insisted that was not valid calling it Documents. When I started looking, I had too many empty files. One that I never look in, Searches. There were countless numbered encrypted files and some .dll's.

Why do I have to learn good things in a bad way? I decide to take up a new hobbys I may not be good at, but enjoy. My torrents AND Photoshop program AND projects are eaten! I couldn't resist this one! I came across that hacking is stealing and look at the price of the latest Photoshop CS5 release and had to make fun of it! Hopefully you will get a laugh out of it too!

Anyway, I wanted to stop by and thank your group for help no one knew made a difference to someone's sanity!

I am not going to claim that I truly understand your weird driver day. I stumbled across this site trying to solve my own weird driver problem on my adored Vista laptop. I ask Google a LOT of questions. I don't know if search engines have improved that much or I forgot to think reformatting my hard drive.

Too many weird driver moments and I Googled my way here with my Controller that was on on long bus and the driver just quit. I see this yellow sign with a Code 39 (I think) driver that was corrupted or missing. Things aren't necessarily what they appear in Microsoftworld.

Within a few posts, problem the real issue solved. You wouldn't believe how many sites I went through to find the real culprit, the registry. This is where it gets totally weird. Deviant Art has a zillion OS Customization items. I liked the folders. I have no idea what or where the pretty bright aqua started out, but ended up my Archive file. Downloads started doing a disappearing act, but suddenly I would have two Download folders. I turned on Photoshop. It went down over a missing license.

I have no idea what or where the pretty bright aqua started out, but ended up my Archive file. Apparently the system knew and so did uTorrent. I changed the setting to Archive and uTorrent insisted that was not valid calling it Documents. When I started looking, I had too many empty files. One that I never look in, Searches. There were countless numbered encrypted files and some .dll's.

Why do I have to learn good things in a bad way? I decide to take up a new hobbys I may not be good at, but enjoy. My torrents AND Photoshop program AND projects are eaten! I couldn't resist this one! I came across that hacking is stealing and look at the price of the latest Photoshop CS5 release and had to make fun of it! Hopefully you will get a laugh out of it too!

Anyway, I wanted to stop by and thank your group for help no one knew made a difference to someone's sanity!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.