Can anyone tell me?Why i am getting this error?.You have reached a limit for sending Email.When i tried to send the email.using gmail.Kindly let me know the Idea.Any help would be highly appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

umm did u click on learn more?

Yes i am getting this error.When i tried to click.Kindly let me know the idea.any help would be highly appreciated.

Sending LimitsShare  
Gmail 
Blogger 
Buzz 
Orkut 
Google Reader 
Google Bookmarks 
» More 
Comment Print Google has a number of sending limits in place to prevent abuse of our system, and to help fight spam. If one of your mail accounts reaches an abuse limit, the account will be temporarily unable to send mail. 
Each Standard Edition account can currently send to 500 external recipients per day. Premier and Education Edition users can send to 2000 external recipients per day. The email addresses can be distributed among the To:, Cc:, and Bcc: fields. Administrators can contact all user accounts within the domain by adding everyone in the domain to an email list.

And you say you didn't do that?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.