I need some help finding instructions on how to re-eanble Outlook 2007 SP2 Junk Email Options. Mine are greyed out. I suppose it could be a GPEDIT problem, but I don't know what module to load so that I can change it. In any case, I cannot choose the level of junk e-mail prorection I want and LOW is filtering out good email. The evil empire sucks, but I am mired in it. Help!?

FYI, I found the Microsoft Group Policy ADM Files, which can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=92759d4b-7112-4b6c-ad4a-bbf3802a5c9b&displaylang=en and these will allow you to use the MMC to set the junk email filter properties (Local Computer Policy > User Configuration > Adminsitrative Templates > Classic Administrative Templates (ADM) > Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 > Tools | Options... > Preferences > Junk E-mail" and change/edit the Junk E-mail protection level.

However, even though I can change it here, it remains greyed out in Outlook, which is what I ultimately want to change, so that I don't have to use the management console for changes every time a user wants to change the protection level.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.