Hey I've been getting ICMP flood errors lately, and now today hardly any of the services on my machine work like Windows Audio and I can't enable the audio services, etc... And the services keep getting disabled like security center and stuff. And I can only choose Windows Classic and the High Contrast as my themes now.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Even better run this :Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.6
This will remove all sorts of nasties. Do a google search for it

• As soon as you suspect that your computer has a virus, remove your computer from any networks it might be on, as well as from the Internet, so that you don't inadvertently spread the bug to others.
• If you have virus-scanning (anti-virus) software installed, run it.
• If you don't have anti-virus software, you'll need to obtain some. If you can't get it from a network administrator or download it from an uninfected computer, you can mail-order it from a retailer.
• Start your computer (still not connected to a network) and follow the instructions that came with the anti-virus software.
• Keep running the virus-scanning software until your computer comes up clean.
• Reconnect your computer to the Internet and check with the anti-virus software's publisher to make sure you have the latest updates. If not, download them now.
• After updating the anti-virus software, run it again until your computer comes up clean.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.