Ummm okay, so hi! I have a big problem with my table computer..
Here is my story: So I had a pirate copy on Windows 7 and they got it and made my screen black (The picture)..
And 1 day the AVG Antiviris started to scann and after that if wanted to restart my computer and I restarted it.. So now it said welcome but I didn't log in I just clicked the red button and I turned my pc off so next day I comed from school and tryed to turn the computer on, but nothing happened!! So I tryed it again and failed too!! (Any reactions) So from this I can't turn my computer on, if u can help so that I'll be great! Thank you if ur readin this and try to help me! (About the windows 7 copy pirate version so sorry, my friend instaled for me that and I though it will not do problems! And something more if that will help you, I before turned it off so it ussually wanted to ask when I want to restart it, but I didn't restart it instantly I just like as stupid boy did remind me after 1 hour and after it happened again so I clicked againg but next time I really restarted it off so D:..) Thx again if u can solve it :'(

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Purchase a Genuine copy of Windows 7 then completely remove pirate copy of Windows 7 now install Genuine copy of Windows 7 and activate it properly. If this does not solve your problem then post back here and we will attempt to assist you.do not remove Genuine copy of Windows 7. Later---

If Windows 7 isn't looking its best - transparency has been turned off, say - then the Aero theme may not have been fully enabled on your system. Click Start, type Aero, choose the "Find and fix problems with transparency and other visual effects" link, and click Next to launch the Aero troubleshooting wizard. It'll try to identify and resolve and problems. And if it doesn't, then install the latest driver for your graphics hardware. That could be all your system needs.

Kristain,carefully read the original post. poster is trying to fix a bootleg copy of Win 7. A no no on Daniweb. that's the reason I told poster to obtain a legal copy of Win 7

Biker920 you are right on! He should format the drive then install a legit copy of W7

If Windows 7 isn't looking its best - transparency has been turned off, say - then the Aero theme may not have been fully enabled on your system. Click Start, type Aero, choose the "Find and fix problems with transparency and other visual effects" link, and click Next to launch the Aero troubleshooting wizard. It'll try to identify and resolve and problems. And if it doesn't, then install the latest driver for your graphics hardware. That could be all your system needs.

Oh yea but I can't turn the pc on! So I can't click any ur "Aero" And I don't think it's electric problem

While system is trying to boot repeatedly hit the f8 key. When the boot choices appear try running with c prompt. When C: appears type "format c:" without the quotes. When format is complete install a legit windows installations disk and proceed.

When you hear disease restart the computer press F8 and then choose Safe Mode and even working Ontdhar Windows and then choose the work system restore and select a time before landing Antivirus crude and advise you to get down on your Kaspersky 2010, it does not cause problems with win7

I think you have to format your computer. I think it is the problem of the virus so format the computer and then the problem will not solved out than contact to your hardware engineer. Otherwise purchase the Genuine version of the Windows 7.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.