hello can you help me how can i put My Documents and My Pictures in windows explorer...like those Drive D: Drive C: hoping for your positive responds thank you in advance...

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hello, jemz, try this.... Go Start, and into the Run box type or paste...
regsvr32 mydocs.dll
...and press Enter.

Hello, jemz, try this.... Go Start, and into the Run box type or paste...
regsvr32 mydocs.dll
...and press Enter.

hello sir thank you for the reply i will try this sir and i will write again if i have doubt...more power to you sir...

:), just do it.. takes mere seconds.
Just to clarify what you mean, could you post a screenshot of your explorer window?

Just to clarify what you mean, could you post a screenshot of your explorer window?

hello sir

sir i will give you example if i will click My Computer and when it opens you can see Hard Disk Drive under it there are Drive C: and Drive D: and you can see the Devices Removable Storage and under it there DVDRom drive...i want to put Files Stored in this Computer and under it there will be My Documents Folder, My Picture Folder...is this possible sir hoping for your positive responds... can i ask sir how can i put my screenshot here of My Computer Window?

hello sir here is the screenshot i want to change the shared documents to
My Documents and My Pictures folder...this screenshot is from my friend computer..i just get this because i want my computer to be like this..or to customized...please help me sir.

http://img256.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=68994_MyComputer_122_245lo.JPG

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.