hello can you help me please, my windows media player there is no sound anymore after

i change the visual style and theme look like windows 7, can you help me with my windows media player to get back the sound....hoping for your positive responds....thank you in advance...

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

oh dear, sound may not work for various reasons:
1/ The sound board has died or not properly seated or connected;
2/ The software driver for the board may be incorrect (or failed update)
3/ The windows controls for sound may not be set to allow the sound board to work
4/ The sound may be muted on the master sound control (or volume set very low)
5/ finally it is possible some other hardware or software has 'hijacked' the sound system and is not letting the media player use it.

Each of the above has very differing solutions but it should give you a start!

3/ The windows controls for sound may not be set to allow the sound board to work
5/ finally it is possible some other hardware or software has 'hijacked' the sound system and is not letting the media player use it.

hello sir thank you for the reply ...i already fix it sir thank you for the help...more power to you...

sir thank you for helping me....more power to you...

sir thank you for helping me....more power to you...

hi ,please share with us how you fixed it ,so others with same problem will know what to do to fix it .thanks

hi ,please share with us how you fixed it ,so others with same problem will know what to do to fix it .thanks

okay if you already install all the codec in windows media player then no sound at all

here's the step:

open windows media player go to option
click the devices tab,where there you can see speakers then click the properties of the speaker.choose to the drop downlist try HD realtek or default sound devices just try them all..that't how i fix mine...

thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.