Hi I’m Veena I need help that I’m trying to place one executable file in mouse right click in Internet explorer. Actually this executable file will copy the selected text or URL to one text file asking user to provide name. Actually I don't want to place that ".exe" file manually by open a registry or anything...So I need a programming language which suits to place An option in mouse right clicks…Kindly tell me please…Some people spoke to me that to study OS design. But I’m not clear that which one is perfect to study...
Cheers
Veena

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

sound like you should have poster in the software development section and not the winxp/ section

sound like you should have poster in the software development section and not the winxp/ section

i donno but can u help to place .exe file in context menu for internet explorer..
and which kind of books i have to refer for this...??

Hi I’m Veena I need help that I’m trying to place one executable file in mouse right click in Internet explorer. Actually this executable file will copy the selected text or URL to one text file asking user to provide name. Actually I don't want to place that ".exe" file manually by open a registry or anything...So I need a programming language which suits to place An option in mouse right clicks…Kindly tell me please…Some people spoke to me that to study OS design. But I’m not clear that which one is perfect to study...
Cheers
Veena

Hi to you veena... Also getting good support from the google search process

Hi jack sir, actually i wanna place one executable file in the startup of our computer..
by using one program.. But if we have any clear idea about how to design software and which package have to select,then only we can
proceed for particular language like java, C ect..But i donno which language can help me..OK thanks for your suggestion..will try over there..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.