Hi! I'm working at a factory as an assistant and I've been asked to find a software that is able to follow, analyze our energy consumption(water, gas etc.) and we also want to follow the costs. Well actually I've found a company called Konsys or something and they have a software called AVReporter, but there is so much info on their webpage that I got lost in it. So, can anybody who knows or uses this product tell me whether it would be good for us?

Thanks for your answers!

Thomas

Hi! I'm working at a factory as an assistant and I've been asked to find a software that is able to follow, analyze our energy consumption(water, gas etc.) and we also want to follow the costs. Well actually I've found a company called Konsys or something and they have a software called AVReporter, but there is so much info on their webpage that I got lost in it. So, can anybody who knows or uses this product tell me whether it would be good for us?

Thanks for your answers!

Thomas

Hy Thomas.

Yes. Avreporter is a good solution for this requirements: energy usage and cost allocation reports. It is able to connect existing meter and data concentrators, but it can communicate with SCADA and building monitoring system. AVReporter is felxible software because it has more edition and more moduls. You can get more technical information in this web site: http://www.konsys-international.com/default.php?cikk=261&lang=en&site=konsys-international.com

regards.
Terry

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.