hi guys,

ok i got a problem..hoping i can explain it...while using my PC an error pops up..it says that my Hard disk space is less need to clean or format the drive..but the problem is my hard disk space is free upto 130 GB's...this error appears now on regular basis..& there are some registries errors also pops up.. got any ideas..!!

Thanks in advance. :)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Dont know..whether the problem is spyware or registries.

hi, so process of elimination then ,scan computer for spyware ,
---------
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (www.malwarebytes.org) to your desktop.

* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure to checkmark the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.

* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.

The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

Make sure that you restart the computer.

& there are some registries errors also pops up

what errors! are you getting

Dude,

I think spyware is acting in ur PC ..may be it came 4m internet while u r surfing..& now its affecting registries also..u should fully scan ur PC & delete any spyware threat if found any.. & also scan for distorted regs...!! There is this one application named Advanced System Optimizer..its tool System Protector helps u in scanning & deleting spyware & Registry Cleaner & Optimizer for cleaning distorted regs..try it.. i m also using it for regular maintenance for my PC..!! It also contains some other useful cleaners & optimizers that can fix ur PC & increase its performance..!! dis is da best cleaning tool i used so far..!!

It is available at Cnet.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.