Hi guys,

which application should i use to clean the junk files and defrag my disk and registry..as i have not done it for last 15 to 18 months..u guys can tell ..as i have limited budget..for them..!!

Thanks in advance. :)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hi, here's what i use ,and have for a few yrs now ,and it fits everyones' budget ,Free!
use ccleaner for cleaning temp and other unnecessary file ,and tidy up the registry ,and Defragler for de-fraging hdd,and Recuva if you need to try and recover any deleted files . good luck

http://www.piriform.com/

hi,

You can use a good PC optimizers and there are lots of available...such as Ace Utilities , Systemcare , Advanced System Optimizer, to make your computer faster...all works well..& as u want clean, defrag , scan for regs...i use this one Advanced System Optimizer..which can definitely help u in those prob dat u r facing..as it has loads of features.. like..
Registry Cleaner : for scanning & cleaning distorted regs.
Registry Optimizer : for optimizing regs.
System Cleaner : use to throw out junk 4m PC.
Disk Tool.
Disk Optimizer.
It also has some other useful features..
i m using it for regular maintenance for my laptop.. its a best tuneup tool i used so far..! i haven't face any prob..after using this application..!!
my laptop's booting time reduces from 5 to 2to3 min.!!

click here

hi, here's what i use ,and have for a few yrs now ,and it fits everyones' budget ,Free!
use ccleaner for cleaning temp and other unnecessary file ,and tidy up the registry ,and Defragler for de-fraging hdd,and Recuva if you need to try and recover any deleted files . good luck

http://www.piriform.com/

I use these tools myself and would also recommend them. I have used all three and haven't had a problem with them. You can get windows to defrag your hard drive but I liked XP's defrag better as I could see whats going on.

I have also used this registry defrag on occasion here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.