I was wondering if anyone could suggest things. I recently got an malware and removed it using malwarebytes and it seems that after this i cannot use both chrome and IE8 which says they are not connected to the internet yet i can still use firefox does anyone know of anyway in which i can get chrome to work i was attached to it

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

guess that is because firefox is the best. :)

anyways, try re-scanning your computer with avast and ccleaner after your malwarebytes, there may be remaining issues.

you may also try to uninstall reinstall your chrome and ie.

hope it helps.

try uninstalling chrome completly and than reinstall that should do the trick. for IE8, i really dont care.

if you have a genuine copy of windows, try MS essentials

try uninstalling chrome completly and than reinstall that should do the trick. for IE8, i really dont care.

most part of Inet users still use IE (last percent was around 65-70%), so your affirmation doesn't stand.

Thanks guys haven't had the chance to try it out yet, i haven't had time. To be honest i am mostly concerned with chrome, firefox I swear has a conspiracy every time they release a new version,the old version ends up crashing all the time. A lot of users of IE have usually never tried new browsers

Thanks guys but for some reason malware bytes changed my proxy settings, unfortunatly the one downside to chrome is it takes its proxy settings for IE which sucks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.