how do i delete numerous user names in the window everytime i prepair to login username & password on my laptops & desktops? i get numerous usernames from my other site login sites, that popup when i click on the username line. alot of my links i have windows remember my username & password.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

how do i delete numerous user names in the window everytime i prepair to login username & password on my laptops & desktops? i get numerous usernames from my other site login sites, that popup when i click on the username line. alot of my links i have windows remember my username & password.

log on where. other sites. Be more Clear

Which windows are you talking about .. This forum is about the known tips and tweaks of windows ... and this is a question that should be posted in the windows 2000/xp or windows 98 sections ... Tell me your windows and I'll do the move for you.

it was in ie. i went to internet options from tools & then to content then to auto complete & uncheck username & password & clear forms only. that took care my concern. i was in the wrong forum link at first. thanks to tayspen. :p

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.