i tried to follow the steps here but it doesn't work my problem is in the very first step burning the boot 132 generic iso actually i don't know if i did it right or not.
i tried to copy the iso paste it in the cd then press "burn these files to cd" and it burns.
but when i try to boot it doesn't boot :S.
any help please
i use windows 7 32 bit

Simply pasting into cd/dvd will not set your iso up to make it bootable. Use a burning software, most will burn an iso to disc these days. Make sure you sellect the burn iso disc selection. Windows 7 can burn an iso disc, see their help file otherwise is you don't use another disc burning program there are a few free ones around. Good Luck. I have found Boot132 to be very helpfull. follow all instructions and you should be fine. Only problem may be drivers for your hardware. If you run into trouble search the internet for them ( in Macs they are called KEXTs) or the instructions on how to change the ones you have.A tip. Don,t try to put it on the same hdd as windows, Macs like to have the front running on the hdd and may stop you from booting into windows. Make sure you back up and backup your windows partition if you have stuff you don't want to loose. Don,t be missled, it's not as hard as you think and very rewarding. Afterwards get a program called ireboot from neosmart technologies. Makes booting into another os from windows easy.Good Luck.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.