After upgrading to windows 7, I started noticing some odd behavior in IE8.

It became clear when I went to Ebay that some navigation links work, and some don't

Particularly, I can't get from one page of listings to the next. There are some other links that don't work on Ebay as well. I also think I have run into this on some other sites too...

Firefox works fine, I installed the IE9 beta, and the same problems occur

Anybody have any ideas????

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

What antivirus and antimalware software have you got? Have you scaned with it recently? If so, what did it find?

I am using Microsoft security essentials, plus any number of AD Hoc malware tools; Malwarebytes, etc... for when I get hit with Ransomware...

Security essentials scans once a week, and, of course, is also resident. I'll go ahead and do a deep scan, and see what turns up.

I know there are lots of people used to IE, but why don't you try Opera 11 or Chrome, and there still is Mozilla that's working very hard on Firefox 4 (currently beta 10).

Yes...

I have switched to firefox, but I'd still like to figure out what's going on with IE...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.