Please help I have a client with Win 2000 and When you set the view option to Thumbnails nothing displays.
It still shows how many items there are in this folder correctly but other then that the folder looks empty as soon as you change the viewing option.
How do i get windows to display them again? I've verified that HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\file type\ShellEx\{BB2E617C-0920-11d1-9A0B-00C04FC2D6C1}
Value: (Default)="{7376D660-C583-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}" exist in the registry and I don't know what else to suggest. I've renamed his profile because he is the only one with the problem but that doesn't work either. Help :sad:

Please help I have a client with Win 2000 and When you set the view option to Thumbnails nothing displays.
It still shows how many items there are in this folder correctly but other then that the folder looks empty as soon as you change the viewing option.
How do i get windows to display them again? I've verified that HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\file type\ShellEx\{BB2E617C-0920-11d1-9A0B-00C04FC2D6C1}
Value: (Default)="{7376D660-C583-11d0-A3A5-00C04FD706EC}" exist in the registry and I don't know what else to suggest. I've renamed his profile because he is the only one with the problem but that doesn't work either. Help :sad:

Welcome to DaniWeb

Hmmm Doesnt display them....thats odd but any way try this

#277 enables\disables tumbnail view. See if that show you the tumbnails in explorer.

also try this

#17 (second one) restores thumbnail view.

Note: I ahve not tested these and they may modify the registry. Proceed at you own risk.

-T

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.