Hi, I have used a program called Boinc but was wondering maybe I could make my job easier by using an api to a pre designed network processor like Boinc does. The only problem with Boinc is that I can't create my own jobs or at least not easily.

I need a program just like Boinc except instead of using a dedicated server or vps to host the jobs which in boinc are written in C, I want a program that can run purely off the local area network and the jobs to be programmed in an interpreter/api like python or rugby which would be integrated into the software. In other words the program would probably specify a folder or path or maybe even open a file to import and it would then debug and process on all available computers on the local area network.

Does anybody know where I can find such a program because I have searched and searched but still nothing.

Thanks

Come on guy's. Surly there is something out there.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.