Arg!

I am a photographer and was getting along just fine with Pshop 7.0 on a Dell until my gf messed something up and now it is unable to load.

The splash screen comes up and when it should be done loading, Pshop vanashes.

There was a previous thread about this that had like 3 posts and then the author said he figured it out, didn't post any info about resolving it other than having something to do with his users and settings folder, I think.

I have removed Pshop 7 and reloaded it multiple times.

I can tell you that sometimes a dialog box appears right before the splash screen that says:

"Unable to load Photoshop's interface font. Instead, using a substitute font. The interface may not look optimal. We strongly suggest that you reboot the system and launch Photoshop again."

It then seems to be loading normally than dissapears.

So anyway, I would appreciate any help you can give me, especially because I have some work due pretty soon lol.

Thanks for your time,

- J

Arg!

I am a photographer and was getting along just fine with Pshop 7.0 on a Dell until my gf messed something up and now it is unable to load.

The splash screen comes up and when it should be done loading, Pshop vanashes.

There was a previous thread about this that had like 3 posts and then the author said he figured it out, didn't post any info about resolving it other than having something to do with his users and settings folder, I think.

I have removed Pshop 7 and reloaded it multiple times.

I can tell you that sometimes a dialog box appears right before the splash screen that says:

"Unable to load Photoshop's interface font. Instead, using a substitute font. The interface may not look optimal. We strongly suggest that you reboot the system and launch Photoshop again."

It then seems to be loading normally than dissapears.

So anyway, I would appreciate any help you can give me, especially because I have some work due pretty soon lol.

Thanks for your time,

- J

Try installing in a new drive

like if the default is C:/Program Files/Adobe, change it to D:/Program Files/Adobe

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.