i want to ask you about DirectX
My computer,when i check DirectX in DXDIAG it show DirectX 11 but when i view detail performance and system information it show DirectX 10.
do you what wrong with it ?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Update DirectX again. Actually there is no problem with it, so you don't have to worry too much. Update the software again and see whether the problem occurs. If yes, ask your other friends whether they are facing the same problem if yes something is wrong with DirectX. If i were you i will trust the DXDIAG. Sometimes your computer will mess up its self and give you wrong system information. But this will not harm your computer. if DXDIAG says its directX 11 that means is correct. Problems like this happen all the time also including Mac.

Acttually your directx version is 11. What the system information provided is not reliable all the time, its best to check with the software itself or you can contact the software developer or surf the net for answers. Good luck.

System information depends on Windows services. If it is not running, then you will not be able to see the correct information or recent changes made of your computer. This is the reason why you observe changes in the two. Simply believe in DXDIAG because it is updates every time changes occurs.

System information depends on Windows services. If it is not running, then you will not be able to see the correct information or recent changes made of your computer. This is the reason why you observe changes in the two. Simply believe in DXDIAG because it is updates every time changes occurs.

Isn't that what i said. Are you repeating me?

Isn't that what i said. Are you repeating me?

check there signature ,they are most likely just a signature spammer .this board is full of them ,takes awhile but you will get use to them ,lol

My favourtite thing i like to do on the internet is to down vote spammers. lol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.