what is the best app for making music and movies with your simple laptop

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Try taking a look at Windows Movie Maker and Magix Music Maker. I have experience with Windows Movie Maker and it is the best I have used before while Magix Music Maker is just a quick search on google.

FL Studio.

Ulead Studio and Windows Live Movie Maker Wave 4 for video editing. For music editing, you may use Audacity, freeware (it may be also open-source I'm not sure), or Cool Edit Pro or Mixcraft.

FUN FACT! You can change the pitch of a song in Audacity to sound it like the Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Try taking a look at Windows Movie Maker and Magix Music Maker. I have experience with Windows Movie Maker and it is the best I have used before while Magix Music Maker is just a quick search on google.

Yes, Windows Movie Maker might be a good start for beginners but it is outdated if you're talking about the version bundled with Windows XP and Windows Vista. As of now, February 4,2012[Philippine Time], the latest version is Windows Live Movie Make Wave 4.

Well, there is some of very good software for making movies and music but I always prefer Mixcraft for a couple of months. I think you should download it now if you really looking for such type of software.

I've used both Melody Assistant and its bigger brother, Harmony Assistant from Myriad Online. I used the Virtual Singer add-on to create four-part vocal tracks for my quartet for learning the various vocal parts.

I prefer Serif MoviePlus X6. Packed with loads of great features, and well priced for what you get. If you phone them you can usually haggle an even better price. ;-)

There is also a cut down free version of it here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.