Member Avatar for TheNinjaForce

How much would I need to spend on a computer (desktop) that would be capable of playing BF3 at all the max settings?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

How much would I need to spend on a computer (desktop) that would be capable of playing BF3 at all the max settings?

That is difficult to say. Your cheapest option would probably be to build it yourself or have it custom built for you.
That way, you control the costs and components and can optimize the machine for a specific use while perhaps skimping on the stuff you don't really need....

'Course, it would involve a good bit of research on your end.

PP:)

Member Avatar for TheNinjaForce

So what if I was to go to best buy and buy one? Would it cost around $500, $2000? I just want a number.

So what if I was to go to best buy and buy one? Would it cost around $500, $2000? I just want a number.

No, you need to buy all the components(RAM, GPU, CPU, etc.) by yourself (THE CHEAPEST OPTION, as phillie said).The cost Depends where you live, for example i buy components twice as much as you would buy in USA. Anyway, it will cost around 1000$(for good computer with illegal OS)...

I go through your link, it was really a nice offer! Buying this good computer at $1,000 is really affordable. It seems that its not yet been released, its really good choice to go!

Actually it depend on your base. I think if you spend $1,500 for a desktop that will provide your need.:)

Actually it depend on your base. I think if you spend $1,500 for a desktop that will provide your need.:)

its got nothing to do with total price ,its all about whats in the box ,what graphics card what harddrive what ram,not whether it cost 1500 dollars

Frankly, you can go to a place such as Microcenter and tell them what you need as far as performance from the computer and then they'll take you part by part through the store picking out the various components. Heck, they'll even build it for you....
That is the way to get the most bang for the buck!

PP:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.