i recently installed nero on my computer to so i could start burning things to my blank cds. i bought some sony cd 700mb blank cds and thoughs worked fine. Now im trying to put our vacation movie but i need 3.7 gig space so i bought 4.7 gig dvd-r sony blank cds. It wont reconize that the cd is there? should i get new burning software or what is my problem?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

i think that problem is your burner doesn't support DVDs, i think it's only can burn cds, the only sollution is to buy new DVD burner. good luck

Yes check that you do have a DVDRW. If you have what are you using to burn?:?:

i recently installed nero on my computer to so i could start burning things to my blank cds. i bought some sony cd 700mb blank cds and thoughs worked fine. Now im trying to put our vacation movie but i need 3.7 gig space so i bought 4.7 gig dvd-r sony blank cds. It wont reconize that the cd is there? should i get new burning software or what is my problem?

Hi Koolfirebird, try using a DVD+R/W disk.
Eamonn.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.