My laptop keeps showing could not open install log file when i am trying to remove bear share programme from my programmes.
I am critically low on disk space and for some reason bear share has grown to a huge number of mbs.

Can anyone advise how to remove this programme?

And also a quick and easy way to clean computer of all internet history.
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

My laptop keeps showing could not open install log file when i am trying to remove bear share programme from my programmes.
I am critically low on disk space and for some reason bear share has grown to a huge number of mbs.

Can anyone advise how to remove this programme?

And also a quick and easy way to clean computer of all internet history.
Thanks

I just found out this tip myself....

find the file called: install.log in the offending program folder and move it to your desktop.
Then click the uninstaller again, and it will ask you where the install log is, so you point it to the one you just moved to your desktop.

Worked perfectly for me, and I've been going through the registry and manually removing entries prior to this...

hope it works for you :cheesy:

Imagin a file sharing program growning!! within the bearshare folder is a Shared folder where everything you download goes empty it .
also you may need to reinstall bearshare to uninstall it properly .

In my computer Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) this software When i want removing could not open install log file massage is coming then how to remove this software please can anyone advise me please.

In my computer Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) this software When i want removing could not open install log file massage is coming then how to remove this software please can anyone advise me please.

try reinstalling it first ,

can you help me to solve this program- could not open install log file and how can i remove the software..

thanks

can you help me to solve this program- could not open install log file and how can i remove the software..

thanks

check orbits post ,2nd one from the top of this page

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.