Henry_6 0 Newbie Poster

Is Yahoo phone (O800-O86-8676) yahoo Technical Helpline Number for UK ?

What on earth do I do?

Monday

Midday, a spam email was sent from my account to all my contacts. I could still log on, see my emails and send new emails but no incoming mails were reaching my mail box. Asked a quesiton on Yahoo Answers forum, but got a useless response

Tuesday, by 2pm my account was suspended completely, I can;t log in? I can't reset my password? there is on line form to fill out to contact customer care, I filled it out, but no one has responded.

Wednesday, still can't log in to my account, filled out the form again, but again no response

Thursday, still can't log in to my account - 8 years of emails lost. Lots of security and privacy concerns. Tried phoning yahoo, but the london number[Removed]is for billing enquiries and you need a credit card, I don't pay for any services from Yahoo, and this is not a billing enquiry.

HOW DO YOU CONTACT YAHOO, and I don;t mean an online form, I have done all that, I mean telephone and speak to a person, or LIVE CHAT with a human not a "Bot"

So I want to ask what is Genuine Yahoo Phone Number For United Kingdom, is O800 O86 8676 Yahoo Contact Phone Number UK

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.