:sad: Hi everyone! I got a problem when I try to open the outlook express to check my emails, because it freezes, and I can't even go to tools or whatever.

My computer runs win2000. Everything runs well, except the outlook express.

I had reinstalled ie6 with outlook express, but the problem is still there.

Any suggestions. Thanks for any attention.:idea:

I have a problem when I try to open the outlook express to check my emails, because it freezes, and I can't even go to tools or whatever.

My computer runs win 2000. Everything runs well, except the outlook express. I had reinstalled ie6 with outlook express, but the problem is still there.

How about your service packs? Your patches? When you got to the Help menu About item, what version of IE does it show? Have you scanned for viruses? Adware/spyware?

You should also download and run HijackThis. Please see my article and links in my signature below.

Worst-come-to worst, as a temporary solution you can download and use Mozilla. It has both browser and a mail reader--no home user should be using OE anyway, due to massive, unfixable security holes.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.